//Sparksbloods

Entry About Shout Links Doodle Storehh Follow
Kon'nichiwa!
H O M O.
Behind every no homo there's a little bit of homo 

well, credit to someone. I don't even remember who said it. I'm thinking of making a story. a sambungan sequel from a bunch of shit story I made during mid-year exam.


YOU LIED

I'm no good with picking title so, bear with it. and I'm sorry if this story is too long like an Indonesian/Malaysian-long-drama-jerk-with-stupid-people. sorry.

Part I- Life

   "Hey babe, watcha doin' ? You late 30 second or so to answer my call"
   "Hey, I'm sorry. Next time I'll be an android to answer your call"
   "Yuu- erm I-I'm just joking. Sorry."
   "No, my bad," he sigh after replied. "so, wanna hook up at my place tonight Ian ?" said him in a seductive voice.
   "I'll be there before you even blink your eyes. muah, love you." he stood up right after he hang up the call.
   Liar. Yuu monologue. 
----
  "Mooooom ! Have you seen the other side of my socks ?" Qish shouted. Then she heard a click sound from her neighbour. Err, the room next to her I mean.
  "You left it at my room remember ?" the person spoke in front of the door. "Are you a granny, sis ?"
  " Shut up. Aku dah lambat pun ko masih nak membebel. It's so great to be a man. Siap in a split of seconds. Err aaah-argh ! apa aku nak buat tadi.." she mumbled. 
  "See, you're a granny."
  "Shut up. Gila"
  "Jerk"
  "Old school"
  "Fish"
  "DON'T.YOU.DARE. to call me that again."
  "Sue me, Fish"
  "Its QISH-"
  There's sound of someone stepping on the stairs. Looks like they didn't noticed it. "Dah jumpa your stoking right? Just go bersiap Qisha. Van dah sampai. Shad, sarapan." mom interrupt their fight.
  Fine. You win this time, Shad.



Continue later. and don't mind the plot twist in the future. I'm not a good writer. 
  
  
OLDER POST / NEWER POST