//Sparksbloods

Entry About Shout Links Doodle Storehh Follow
Kon'nichiwa!
Hey.
hey guys. ermm. just ermm.. just curious. What do you see me as ?
I mean, a girl ? boyish ? ah wait. nevermind. forget it.
lets begin;

PART II-Bits of Past

  "Qish, did you bring it?"
  Seesh. Your home is 5 minute from mine "Why did you want it anyway?"
  "Hmm? For no reason," she took the album picture. She turn the pages, got into the middle part of it. Gotcha. "Hey Qish" Sorry seems like, she's too 'pekak' to hear it. Daydreaming. "..sha..qisha..BALQISHA!"
  "Sorry, yes ?"
  "Geez. I'm asking you. Who's this kid? I'm sure he's not your brother. He's too old to be one. Tell me" well, her friend made a puppy eyes. "You've promised to tell me. Don't tell me you forgot about it."
  "Err.. ermm.. You know, Ain.." she bits her lips. "Well, kinda." she rolls her eyes somewhere else.
  "Hmm..seems fishy..your boyfriend eh?"
  Bulls eye. "Wha- o-of course not!" she blushed "He is a visitor. No, more to so-called-teman sepermainan sejak kecil or something.." but I do like him though her mind continues.
 *the bell rings* (up to you you wanna make what sound)
  "Ah, here. tell me more about this person after school" Qish bits her lips again. Ahh.. I want to forget about him so much. Why did I forgot about the picture. Damn.
----
  "Sure honey. I'll call you when I've finished my part time." Ahh, it seems I don't have any free day today again. He looked up to the sky. Looked at the cell phone. The sky again. 12 years have passed. How will she looked like right now? She should be 16 years old this year. Somebody bumped him
  "Sorry! you alright ?" the girl panicked.
  "No worries. I'm alright" he smiled. Geez, woman are troublesome. Acting cute all the time; with makeup all over. Whatever, I should just go to work now.
  His cell phone's ringing. Gahh this man too. He became over protective lately. What's his problem "Yes?"
  "Where are you right now, Yuu?" Again. how many times did he- nevermind
  "Still on the wa-"
  "WHAT ?! You should already be here 5 minutes ago!"
  Wait. here? "Are you at my workplace? Didn't I told you to wait until I finish working?"
  "Well I have to make sure you didn't flirting around-"
  "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, DUUDE?!" he tried to calm. "I'm not your wife or something."
  "I'm your LOVER! I have the right to know what are you doing an-"
  "You've gone too much. Listen, we're OVER." tuuuut.


I just love capital letters. okay, cut it. I should draw the reference on Yuu and Qish.
welp, might do it later. So long ~ I'm sleepy already. NIGHT! Morning.
OLDER POST / NEWER POST