//Sparksbloods

Entry About Shout Links Doodle Storehh Follow
Kon'nichiwa!
Nice Day. eh
This made my day. kinda

Good day people. It's dark already and I still haven't take my bath yet. 
Well, holidays. It's a normal thing. and it's not nice to take a bath at Maghrib :I

Eh? No worries. I won't upload the latest story. It's seems like you relieved for something. heh. Is my story is that BAD ? ;A;
amg I gotta cry. no. I smells stinks.
Today I just laying around in the living room, or should I say.. TIDUR. Yes, I've been tidur seharian. 
That's why I still belum mandi.

Like you can see. The blog changed. well 30% of it. and an addition for 10% so the total changed is 40%.
Wait. I should stop. most of people hate math. welp, that not my point. 
Do you see another body at your right side of the blog ? DO YOU ? If so, do read it. I'm begging
Actually, taktau nak tulis apa lagi. okay, reminder for me. MANDI. dan BUAT GAMBARAN WATAK untuk STORY TU.

Ah, bahasa rojak. Rojak sedap pe. Tak suka? Tak ambik port nak tau pun :p
okay, so long peeps :DD
OLDER POST / NEWER POST