//Sparksbloods

Entry About Shout Links Doodle Storehh Follow
Kon'nichiwa!
Thursday.

Yep. It's a plain normal Thursday. I use the day to eat, watch tv, sleep, eat, sleep. and now, online.
Semua pen pensel or such semua bersepah serata bilik.
Gotta do a treasure hunt dude. and hey, I'm hungry.. Gimme food.

Now. perkara yang paaaaaling rasa macam DAFUQ DUUUUUDEE ialah benda ni;

yes. that thing. it says: Harap Maaf Sistem SAPS sedang diselenggara. I was like.. Kfine!
Then I go check it today with hopes that the result already there. and it went like BAMM!
either it says 404 Not Found or something. then I wnet to their base link. it says setup.com 2012
dafuuuuuuuq.

Welp. Better I just do the treasure hunt of my homework, stationary and such before I go back to the asrama. or before i left anything important inside the room.

ah, before I forgot. no. I won't update the story once again. Gotta refresh my memory of that story I used for the exam. Bye! *spoof*
OLDER POST / NEWER POST